Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Literally cannot describe my love for this. I love the open space and the contrast of the dark browns and the white walls plus the glass wall for the stairs.

radio royaal by wood & wool stool, via Flickr
radio royaal by wood & wool stool, via Flickr

Download whole gallery
Quanta Services by Art Arquitectos #interior #design #office
Quanta Services by Art Arquitectos #interior #design #office

Download whole gallery
old arched windows backed with mirror
old arched windows backed with mirror

Download whole gallery
Literally cannot describe my love for this. I love the open space and the contrast of the dark browns and the white walls plus the glass wall for the stairs.
Literally cannot describe my love for this. I love the open space and the contrast of the dark browns and the white walls plus the glass wall for the stairs.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment